1st-2nd Grade Combination
2nd – 3rd Grade Combination
Thursday 5:00-5:45- Hip Hop
Prepointe 3rd Grade & up
Thursday 5:45-6:30 Modern
Wednesday 6:00-7:15-Jazz & Modern
Monday 8:15-9:00- Lyrical
Thursday 7:00-8:00-Adv I Modern
Thursday 8:00-9:00-Adv I Ballet/Pointe
Thursday 7:00-8:00-Adv II Ballet/Pointe
Thursday 8:00-9:00-Adv I Modern
Carol Bowman Academy of Dance
- NO REGISTRATION FEE required.
- Register by phone, email, or complete Online Registration Form.
- Include student’s name, class day & time, email address and phone number.
- 1st months tuition is due within 10 days of registering. Payment can be mailed or dropped through the mail slot on our door.
- Performance Fees and costume information will be sent home and posted in September for our Nutcracker performance and in November for our year end performance.
- Dates and location for our performances will be posted in September.
LIMITED SIZE CLASS:
- Preschool daytime classes-Limited to 8 students.
- After school class size 8-12 students depending on age & class level.
- Depending on demand, classes may be added.
- Minimum enrollment for most evening classes is 6 students.
- If class is canceled due to small enrollment, you will be notified and refunded in full.
- Class Observation is in the fall and spring.
- Leotards and tights MUST be worn. Appropriate color leotard (depending on class level is required.
- NO T shirts or shorts will be allowed. Skirts (short in length) may be worn.
- Preschool through Kindergarten: Pigtails work best for tumbling, PLEASE NO BOWS.
- 1st Grade level & up: Hair secured back in a bun or low ponytail.
- Dance attire and dance shoes are available to purchase at the studio. It is best to wait until late August to be fitted.
- Shoes may be borrowed when first trying a class but MUST then be purchased. Our price list for dance apparel is on our website.
If you have any questions, you can email or call:
Our summer program is an ideal time to introduces children of all ages to the different disciplines of dance. Our summer schedule offers daytime camps and evening classes.
For our younger students, ballet, tap and tumbling are incorporated to encourage coordination, rhythm and creativity.
For the experience dancers, classes in ballet, pointe, jazz, and tap are structured to help maintain technique, flexibility, and tone. All our instructors highly recommend or require that students take at least one class during the summer. We find it extremely beneficial for students to maintain their current level and for other to prepare for the next level.
2021 SENIORS: GRACE ANDREWS AND ANNIKA HAAS
2020 SENIORS: MCKENNA BENDLE, KATHRYN BLASINI, KERIDAN GOSSRAU, ALYSSA SHELLABARGER,CAITLYNN SIGMAN,
KATIE SOLODAR, JACKIE WILDT
TO OUR SENIORS WHO CELEBRATED A DIFFERENT KIND OF CEREMONY FOR YOUR GRADUATION, CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND HOW YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD…..